Juliet Miller has served on the Editorial Board of Harvest.
- On the Track of Richard Long. Smokehouse Press 2014
- The Creative Feminine and her Discontents, Psychotherapy, Art and Destruction. Karnac 2008
- Inconceivable Conceptions, Psychological Aspects of Infertility and Reproductive Technology. Routledge 2003, Ed.
- Harvest International Journal for Jungian Studies 2005 Vol 51 No.2, Explode, Stretch and Squash, Creative Destruction in the Work of Cornelia Parker.
- Harvest International Journal of Jungian Studies 2005 Vol 51 No.1, Playing with Fire, Sounds, Secrets and Singing.
- Logopedics, Phoniatrics, Vocology, 2003, Vol 28:2, The Crashed Voice – a potential for change: a psychotherapeutic view.
- Harvest Journal for Jungian Studies 2000 Vol 46 No. 2, Training: Fears of Destruction and Creativity. Reflections on the process of becoming an analyst.
- Harvest Publications 1998, Knowing Diana: The Media and the Need for Certainty, in When a Princess Dies. Reflections from Jungian Analysts. Eds Jane Haynes and Ann Shearer.
- British Journal of Psychotherapy, Autumn 1995, Response to Teaching Klein by Linda Buckingham.
- Harvest Journal of Jungian Studies, Vol 47 No 1. Doing Good? Psychotherapy out of its Depth, by Peter Lomas.
- Harvest Journal of Jungian Studies, Vol 45 No 2. Jung in Contexts. A Reader, Ed. by Paul Bishop and An Intelligent Person’s Guide to Psychotherapy, by Anthony Stevens.
- British Journal of Psychotherapy, Summer 1997, A Safe Place: Laying the Groundwork of Psychotherapy, by Leston Havens.